British Academy International Fellowship
British Academy International Fellowship 2023
The British Academy and the Royal Society run the International Fellowship scheme 2023. The International Fellowships Programme enables researchers to work for three years at a UK institution with the aim of building a globally connected, mobile research and innovation workforce.
The objectives of this scheme are as follows:
- Attract talented international early career researchers to establish and conduct their research in the UK.
- Support international early career researchers to pursue high-quality and innovative lines of research.
- Provide international early career researchers opportunities to acquire and transfer new skills and knowledge through training and career development.
- Foster long-term relationships through networking opportunities and the International Fellowships alumni programme.
Research must be within the British Academy’s remit of the humanities and social sciences.
All details about the eligible subjects and the value of funding and support provided are on https://www.thebritishacademy.ac.uk/funding/international-fellowships/
The Oxford School of Global and Area Studies will support applications to the International Fellowships 2023 and it holds an annual internal competition to decide which application(s) will be put forward under the scheme. Those who are interested to apply for this scheme should note that following the OSGA internal application procedure:
- By 6 March 2023, please send your CV and the Expression of interest (by using this form) to email@example.com and CC firstname.lastname@example.org. OSGA’s internal panel will provide information about the shortlisted proposals within 5 working days.
- By 15 March 2023, only shortlisted candidates will be invited to send a complete of the application to email@example.com and in CC firstname.lastname@example.org (please, DO NOT submit it via the Flexi Grant portal). The applicant can send a pdf file of the draft application downloaded from the portal.
- By 21 March 2023 proposals selected for the OSGA’s support must be completed and submitted via the Flexi Grant portal.
Requests for further information are welcome. Please contact Francesca Tucci, Research Development Officer (email@example.com).